Where to Buy Ooblek
How do you make ooblek?
1. Drop cloth to cover mixing area
2. Large mixing bowl
3. Mixing spoon
4. Liquid measuring cup
Mixing the Oobleck
1. Pour oobleck powder into the large mixing bowl.
2. Add 1 ¼ cups of water for each pound of oobleck powder into the bowl.
3. Begin mixing the water and oobleck powder using hands or mixing spoon. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add water in small amounts, not to exceed 1 ½ cups water per pound of oobleck, and continue mixing until desired consistency is achieved.
After use, oobleck should be allowed to dry and simply put in the garbage.
Peacock Powder oobleck can be easily cleaned by wiping with a wet cloth or paper towel.
If left to dry it, can be vacuumed or swept and any remaining colorant removed with a wet cloth or paper towel.